Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
Dwex defines as its priority objective the achievement of results of excellence, by recognizing these as indispensable for maintaining and strengthening a position of leadership in a every changing and increasingly competitive market. This both by ensuring full customer satisfaction, in line with the Dwex Policies, as well as by developing processes able to ensure the full understanding, management and fulfillment of contractual obligations for providing quality dewatering services.
Dwex believes that such a level of performance can be achieved only by adopting a Quality Management System in compliance with the standard ISO 9001, by continuously adapting its working methods to new market scenarios, introducing maximum technical, methodological and organizational innovation and, above all, by exploiting the contribution of professionalism and experience of the people who work within, or in connection with the Company.
For this reason the Management confirms its commitment to pursue and support with the utmost energy all activities aimed at ensuring:
Customer satisfaction, intended not only as the achievement of all agreed contractual objectives but also as the commitment to improve on the same and proactively participate in the solution of Customer problems, both expressed and latent.
Continuous development of core competence of all our employees through awareness, teamwork and training.
Commitment to adopting the mechanism for determining issues, risk & opportunities related to the Company.
Ensure safe practices are followed for the protection of personnel, equipment and customer’s properties.
Continuously monitor progress of works in order to ensure timely completion.
Creation of value through the continuous and increasing development of the Company's potential while adapting to the various market requirements.
The best use, the greatest involvement and the strongest motivation of all Company resources through their direct and responsible participation to achieve Company objective.
Involvement and participation of suppliers and subcontractors towards project results.
Systematic monitoring of the Company's performance in order to verify and improve the quality of the service and to achieve the objectives which have inspired our work to date.
Health and Safety Policy
We at Dwex are committed to Health and Safety as a core business value to safeguard and promote Health and Safety of its employee’s, contractors and others who may be affected by our work.
Dwex ensures that documented Safety Management System containing the arrangements and organizational details of achieving these requirements are maintained.
• Implements its Health and Safety Policies.
• Identifies, access, controls & reduces risks.
• Reviews operations and implements any necessary and corrective action.
• Provides adequate resource.
• Involves and enhances workforce involvement.
• Investigate adverse incidents and draws up preventive actions.
We take pride in everyone returning home safely every day and believe firmly that improvement can only be achieved by the participation and contribution of each employee.
Dwex is committed to deliver High Environmental Performance as an ongoing priority to achieve our Environmental Policy of protecting the environment.
The core of this policy will be implementation and maintenance of the Environmental Management System that applies to the services provided by its offices and project construction activities.
• Comply with environmental legislation and requirements relevant to its activities, product and services and regularly evaluate its compliance with such requirements.
• Proactively pursue the minimization of environmental impacts associated with its activities and services.
• Endeavor to eliminate the product of pollution emission or, discharge to the environment.
• Take proactive measures to preserve wildlife / flora and its natural habitats.
• Continually strive for improvement in the environmental performance of its activities, products and services.
• Set objectives, targets and programs and review / revise them regularly with the aim of continual improvement in environmental performance.
Everyone working for Dwex shall participate in open consultations with our customers and ensure effective communication of this Environmental policy for all those working for and on behalf of the business.